HOW TO ORDER
How to Order Your Retail Packaging
Existing customers please login using your username, account no. and password previously supplied by gispac before proceeding to step 1
STEP 1 – PRODUCT SELECTION
- Firstly select ‘Products’ on the left hand-side of the homepage
- Then select the product category you wish to view (Pure Planet paper bags, boxes, custom printed bags etc)
- Next select a Product Type within this category (i.e Willow Flat Fold Handle Paper Bags)
- You will then be re-directed to a page displaying the prices, dimensions, colour range and minimum carton quantities for this specific retail packaging product. This should help you to decide if this is the correct retail packaging product you wish to order.
STEP 2 – ORDER RETAIL PACKAGING PRODUCTS
a) Placing the order
- To place your retail packaging order, select the colour you want from the drop down menu, and/or type in the quantity (in cartons or reams) you wish to order. Once you are happy with that retail packaging product then click ‘add to cart’.
- Repeat this process until all your required retail packaging products have been added to you shopping cart, next click on ‘Go to Checkout’ on the lower left hand side of the Website. Minimum Sub Total order value must be equal to or greater than $150.
- The shopping cart checkout screen displays an itemized list of all the retail packaging products you have ordered and the total cost of the order.
- On this screen you will need to enter your delivery address, so that freight cost can be calculated and your total order cost can be finalised.
b) Processing your retail packaging order -
- Once your retail packaging order cost has been finalised, and your freight costs calculated click on the ‘Process Order’ button at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page to begin processing.
- You will then be redirected to a ‘Customer Registration’ page, where you will need to enter information in the mandatory fields. This is so we will have your details on file next time your company places wishes to stock up or place a new retail packaging order. For existing customers logged in, the customer registration form will be automatically completed. Please double check your details and update them if necessary.
- If you wish to edit/add to your retail packaging order at this point you may go back by clicking on the ‘back to shopping cart’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Pre-payment is required for all stock packaging products, by credit card only, before the order will be dispatched from Gispac's Warehouse.
- To pay via credit card click on the ‘go to payment’ button at the bottom of the customer registration form after filling in your required details. You will then be re-directed to a page where you can enter your credit card details.
STEP 3 - RE-ORDERING YOUR RETAIL PACKAGING NEEDS WITH GISPAC
- After your initial retail packaging order with Gispac, the details you provided on the customer registration screen will be kept on file.
- You will receive an email to the email address you provided, informing you of your ‘username, password and account number’, all of which you will need to process a new retail packaging order in the future. Please add Gispac to your email contacts to ensure all emails reach you and are not directly put into junk email folders.
- To log on you simply go to the ‘client log-in’ section of the Gispac Website, and login using the above information that was emailed to you previously. You will then be logged on and can process your retail packaging orders as normal.